The book is almost here! Lemon & Salt: A Modern Girls' Guide to Culinary Revelry will be available April 1, (I will have links for preordering soon).
Want to know what's better than just the book? A cooking class and a book. Learn how simple and beautiful these recipes are firsthand by participating in my cooking class tour.
I'm visiting all my favorite recreational cooking school in the tri-state area and teaching personalized menus for each class. Check out the list of classes below with links to sign up.
Lemon & Salt Cooking Class Tour
- Friday, April 2: Kings Cooking Studio, Short Hills, NJ 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM. Click here to sign up.
- Wednesday, April 8: Whole Foods Market Bowery, NYC 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM. Please call (212) 420-1320 (ext.245) or click here sign up.
- Tuesday, April 21: Kings Cooking Studio, Short Hills, NJ 11 AM - 2 PM. Click here to sign up.
- Wednesday, April 22: 90 Acres Culinary Center, Bedminster, NJ 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM. Click here to sign up.
- Thursday, April 30: Hudson Table, Hoboken, NJ 6:30 PM - 9 PM. Click here and scroll to 4/30 to sign up.
- Friday, May 1: Kings Cooking Studio, Short Hills, NJ 11 AM - 2 PM. Stay tuned for how to sign up.
- Saturday, May 2: Williams Sonoma, The Mall at Short Hills, 11 AM - 2 PM. Open house.
- Wednesday, June 10: Whole Foods Market Bowery, NYC 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM. Schedule to go live shortly, stay tuned.
- Saturday, June 13: Zero George Cooking School, Charleston, SC 11 AM - 1 PM. Please call (843) 817-7900 to sign up.
- Sunday, June 14: Institute of Culinary Education, NYC. 6 PM - 10 PM. Stay tuned for sign up!
- Tuesday, June 16: Haven's Kitchen, NYC. 7 PM - 9 PM. Stay tuned for sign up!