Turkey Meatloaf Cupcakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 – 30 minutes
Makes: 6 “cupcakes”
Turkey Meatloaf cupcakes are made with turkey breast meat and pantry ingredients for a fast and healthy family weeknight dinner. Using stand-alone foil baking cups creates individual servings (perfect for kids and portion control!) and little clean up.
1 sautéed onion
1/4 Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon tomato paste
1 tablespoon low-sodium chicken broth, or water
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 clove garlic, grated on a microplane
1 egg, whisked
1 lb. ground turkey breast
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Place six Reynolds Foil Baking Cups on a sheet tray.
3. Mix onion, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, tomato paste, chicken broth, salt and garlic until combine. Add whisked egg to mixture and combine.
4. Add turkey breast and bread crumbs to the mixture and using yours hands work the meatloaf until all the ingredients are fully incorporated.
5. Ball into six even pieces and place in baking cups.
6. Brush each meatloaf with desired amount of ketchup.
1. Cook meatloaf cupcakes for 25 – 30 minutes until the internal temperature of the meatloaf reaches 165° F.
2. Serve while warm.
REYNOLDS KITCHEN TIP: Use foil baking cups for stand-alone (doesn’t require a muffin tin) and easy clean up at dinnertime. Individual servings create portion control and individualized dinner mains.