The countdown is on to define your culinary revelry.
Enjoy throwing big parties? Maybe you prefer picnics and outdoor dining? Dinner for two more manageable for you? Maybe you're just the girl to open the wine. No shame.
In one week, with the launch of Lemon & Salt I can guarantee a few things ...
- It will be affordable
- It will be approachable
- And I will be here every step of the way to help you define your idea of cooking and entertaining
Here are my tips for defining your culinary revelry and getting confident in the kitchen.
Tips for Kitchen Revelry
- You can cook, stop saying you can't. If you can recognize something on a menu and you have hands to hold a knife, you got this. Trust me.
- Make it as complicated (or uncomplicated) as you want. There are shortcuts to make your life easier and classic techniques to step up your game - chefs at home use both, daily. No judgement.
- You won't break the bank with ingredients (all recipes contain minimal ingredients - many repeatable!). You don't need a big fancy kitchen of specialty equipment.
- Go easy on yourself, it's supposed to be fun. It's the thought, experience and people you share a meal with that make it memorable.
- Cooking is significantly more fun (and easier) when wine is involved. Just saying.
This week I will be sharing exclusive tips, recipes and information regarding the book so stay tuned.
Want to get more involved? Join me on my cooking class tour to learn how to make recipes from the book first hand.